General Orthopaedic Surgeon Opening with Northern Arizona Healthcare | Outside of Beautiful Sedona
Northern Arizona Healthcare in Cottonwood, AZ is seeking a General Orthopaedic Surgeon to join experienced providers in its practice. The physician would work three days in an outpatient setting and two days in the OR to provide quality orthopaedic care to the residents of Northern Arizona. If you are looking to join an established group and enjoy a better work/life balance, this is the opportunity for you.
- Clinic Hours Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
- Dedicated OR time
- Trauma Call shared amongst group
- Cerner EMR
- Level IV Trauma Center
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowance
- And Much More!!!
- Successful completion of an accredited medical school as an MD or DO
- Board Certified/Board Eligible by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sub-specialty interest welcome but not required
- Physician must have a current, active AZ medical license OR have the ability to obtain a full medical licensure from the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners
Location: Cottonwood, AZ is an area known for its beauty, arts, and dining. With year-round recreation and its proximity to historic sites such as Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon, Cottonwood offers residents outstanding amenities with the charm of a smaller community. Located less than 30 minutes from Sedona, Cottonwood is an ideal location for the whole family!
Organization: As the largest healthcare organization in the region, our mission is to transform the health of the communities we serve. Our team of more than 3,500 doctors, nurses and other experts is committed to providing patients with access to exceptional care and resources for realizing their full health potential. NAH, which serves more than 6.5 million U.S. and international travelers who visit the Grand Canyon and Northern Arizona each year, is also the trusted healthcare system of choice for area residents.
Posted April 21, 2022