PET/MR Opportunity-Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
NEW-Los Angeles PET/MR Radiology Opportunity
The #1 Cancer Center in the West, and #11 in the Nation invites you to join the region’s best doctors who combine patient care, research, and education to create a front-line approach to health care. Seldom do we find such a unique intersection of passion and practice opportunity.
- Ability to read and work from home
· Join a team of 20 diverse Radiologists specialized in all modalities
· Ability to Develop, Lead & Grow BRAND NEW PET/MR Program clinically and through research
· PET/MR will be initially utilized as 50/50 Research/Clinical
· 1/16 Call Rotation-nighthawk service at 7pm reading remotely
· New outpatient modular imaging center opening in the late summer of 2020 with PET/MR, PET/CT, CT, MRI, and US
· Qualified candidates will have 5-10 years of experience at an academic institution and published. Looking for Body Imagers with MSK experience.
· Rare opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary Medical Group Practice serving an NCI designated comprehensive cancer center with a large group of other body imagers. 125,000 studies annually with 10% growth each of the last 5 years.
· Siemens equipment
If living and working in the sunshine in one of the most vibrant cities in THE WORLD excites you, please email or call me immediately.
Posted July 8, 2020