Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician with Outreach Responsibilities
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Indiana University School of Medicine is seeking a Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join our welcoming and affirming environment. This provider's key responsibilities include comprehensive care for obstetrical patients with acute and chronic disease, ultrasound, prenatal diagnosis, fetal diagnosis, rotating inpatient service call for consultation and services, antepartum and intrapartum procedures. Also, this physician will support statewide MFM outreach initiatives through telemedicine and in-person consultation.
- Procedures include amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling, vaginal and cesearean deliveries, cerclage placement, along with other OB procedures
- Monday-Friday schedule with rotating call responsibilities
- IU Health's extensive helicopter medical transport services offer a dedicated Lifeline maternal transport program.
- The Division has a record of ongoing production of basic science, clinical/translational, and epidemiologic research, including membership in the Consortium on Safe Labor, Obstetric-Fetal Pharmacology Research Units Network, Nulliparous Network of the NICHD, and a long-standing partnerships with the prestigious Regenstrief Institute for informatics and healthcare research.
- American BC/BE in OB/GYN & MFM
- MFM fellowship training required
Posted May 18, 2022