A clinic in Georgia is seeking a Pain Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Tuesday and Thursday for one year
- Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM; must be able to book for one year assignment
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 30 patients per day for one provider
- Patient Ages: 30 and up
- Procedures: All Injections are required and RX writing for opiates
- Cases: All pain cases, personal injury, concussions, TBI, car accidents, etc
- Support Staff: 3 MA's
- EMR/Charting: NextGen
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Flexible schedule;
- Long term assignment;
- No call required.
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -082021-25149