Spanish Fluent FM Physician to Join Clinic in CA | Open to 2021 Grads
Costa Mesa, CA
Join a robust healthcare system: HCP After Hours, HCP multi-specialty clinics, ambulatory surgery clinic and four contracted hospitals conveniently based within the Orange County community.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
• Dedicated support
• A culture of collaboration
BECOME YOUR BEST.
• Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no evenings, weekends or call schedule. Focus on valued based patient care with average of 18-20 patients per day; 40 minutes for new consults and 20 minutes for follow up appointment schedule.
• Professional development
• Community based: Clinic is conveniently located in the heart of North Orange County with easy freeway access to Los Angeles and San Diego. Orange County provides top rated planned housing and school districts with nearby coastal living communities..
• An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
• Unrestricted CA State Medical License
• Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
• ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Family Medicine
• Bilingual English / Spanish Required
• Welcome 2021 FM Grads
• Excellent patient care and communication skills
• Ability to work in fast pace setting; time management skills
• EMR proficient
Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Posted August 6, 2020