Cardiac Anesthesiologist with Teaching and Research Opportunities (Methodist Hospital)
Indiana University Health Physicians is looking for a patient-centered, collaborative, supportive Cardiac Anesthesiologist with a commitment to excellence in clinical care, education, and/or research to join our team at IU Health Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis, IN.
With 1,000 beds, IU Health Methodist Hospital is a large tertiary referral center with over 130 ICU beds. It serves as the largest trauma center in Indianapolis, as well as a highly subspecialized center for cardiovascular surgery, thoracic surgery, neurosurgery, lung transplantation, and neurocritical care. It's a nationally ranked organ transplant center based on total transplant volume (bone marrow, heart, intestine, kidney, liver, lung and pancreas); one of only a few centers nationally to have each of these programs certified by Medicare.
- Participate in the growth and expansion of providers within the adult academic health center
- Involvement in student, resident and fellow training, including a faculty appointment
- Full-time, Monday-Friday, 7:00 am-4:00 pm with call included
- A cardiac and general case mix including CV, ENT, GYN, ERCP, ECT, endoscopy, bronchoscopy, general, neuro, thoracic and OB
- Patient population includes those throughout the state and region
- Flexible scheduling to support faculty research, academic, quality projects and initiatives
- Highly competitive salary
- Fellowship training in Cardiac Anesthesiology, required
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Anesthesiology, required
- Physician licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana, required
- Visa sponsorship available; H-1B
[See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health]
Posted April 22, 2022