Family Medicine in New Mexico Mountains | 4 Day Work Week | Visa Sponsorship
Inpatient and outpatient
A critical access facility in northeastern New Mexico is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join their team.
Join an upbeat and charismatic team in a friendly mountain town.
Accepting J1 Visa and H1B Visa Sponsorship Candidates, Upcoming Graduate Candidates, and Experienced Candidates.
- Outpatient position with ability to take on inpatient shifts for additional income
- $250,000 Guaranteed Base Salary with earning potential to make $300,000
- Flexible Schedule - Possibility for a 4 Day Work Week
- $30,000 Retention Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays
- No Call and No Weekends
- Great support staff
- Walk-able community that is home to unique galleries, theaters, museums, restaurants and an aquatic center
- Mountain town perfect for outdoor enthusiasts: enjoy hiking, horseback riding, hunting, fishing, and mountain biking
- Affordable housing and low cost of living in a safe community
- Just a 3 hour drive to Albuquerque and 3 hour drive to Denver
Posted February 4, 2020