OB/GYN Opportunity - New Orleans, LA - Employed
Inpatient and outpatient
New Orleans - OB/GYN - Employed
Take Over a Full Patient Panel Due to Retirement
Signing and Relocation Bonuses
One of the South's Premier Health Systems (5 hospitals, 2,226 physicians) is recruiting for its Obstetrics and Gynecology service line, due to the retirement of one of the practice's senior members. This group is part of a large physician services organization and enjoys the support of a very large primary care base within the group, as well as support from other local primary care providers in the area.
- Salary + production + a quality based bonus that can add up to 10% of base salary for timely charting and favorable patient reviews equal - great compensation
- This model allows for high income, and staff does 90% of the “non-patient care” work for you!
- Physicians in this group show up and practice medicine, all the administrative tasks are handled for them
- A full complement of benefits: malpractice, medical, dental, life, long term disability, retirement, health club membership, credit union, and free covered parking are just a part of what attracts providers to join
- You will be joining a physician services group consisting of approximately 75 physicians
- Recruitment is not limited to retirement, its also due to the fact the community loves this OB practice and wants to be seen by its providers, which has led to a rapidly increasing lead-times
- You will be joining 4 other OB/GYN providers
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Describing the culture of this diverse city isn’t easy. We have a population of 400K within our city limits and over 700K in the metro area. We are a mix of people who value family, love of amazing food, and incredible music. We are a big city, make no mistake about that, but we find life seems to slow down a little so we can savor life instead of race through it.
- Clinics are located in one of the most desirable suburbs of New Orleans. “Just close enough to enjoy all the city has to offer, but just far enough outside you don’t have the traffic of the big city.”
- World-famous restaurants and entertainment are found around every corner of this historical city
- State-of-the-art medicine, winning professional sports teams, major/Division 1 university programs that offer world-class education
- Easy access to an international airport
Job ID: OBG 9373318
Posted September 28, 2020