Seeking Talented BC/BE Nephrologist with Transplant Training/Experience for Oklahoma City OK VA Medical Center
Oklahoma City, OK
The Oklahoma City VA Healthcare System (OKLVAHS), Oklahoma City OK, is recruiting for Board Certified / Board Eligible Nephrologist with additional Transplant training and/or experience to join our healthcare team and practice full scope of General Nephrology clinical care, to include comprehensive renal/nephrology services and procedures, functioning as an expert for patient care related to acute, chronic and end-stage kidney disease, fluid, electrolyte and acid-based disorders, inpatient consultations, outpatient clinic and outpatient dialysis rounding and procedures. The OKLVAHS is a 192-bed tertiary care facility, classified as a Clinical Referral Level III facility (VA Level 1A complexity) teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. Work Schedule: Full-Time, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM; other alternate, compressed and/or tele-health schedule interest may be considered and supported.
- US Citizen (Non-Citizens May Also Be Considered)
- Active US Medical License
- Fellowship Training and Board Certified/Eligible in Nephrology
- Candidate with Transplant Training/Experience highly desired and preferred
Benefits, Salary & Incentives Information:
- The VA supports a healthy work-life-family balance and robust benefits package
- Expected salary range is $220,000 - $240,000 annually dependent on physician’s credentials. May also included for well-qualified candidates: Annual Performance Pay Bonus up to $15,000; eligibility to apply for up to $200,000 thru Education Debt Reduction Program; and a Recruitment Incentive
- Paid Time Off: 26 Days’ Vacation, 13 Days Sick and 10 Federal Holidays with pay
- Federal Retirement Plans thru the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS); and a Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), a 401K-type plan, with up to 5% matching
Please forward CV and Cover Letter to Dave Aragon, VA National Healthcare Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 675-5761.
Posted March 30, 2021