Adult Psychiatrist (Hybrid )- Sign on bonus
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult Psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Full-time available
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Hybrid model, 2-3 days in the office, 1-2 remote.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus for Full-time employees
- Full benefits package
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Stock award program for Full-time employees
Adult Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Adult Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Utah BE/BC in Psychiatry, unencumbered DEA license.
- Must have completed a residency in the US or near completion.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
Lifestance Health is growing! Currently we have 2 office locations within the Greater Salt Lake vicinity with plans to expand to 3 office locations.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024