Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Opportunity in a Charming Pennsylvania City
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Pennsylvania is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: As soon as credentialed - ongoing position
- Medical Setting : Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: Unknown
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Able to tailor to CRNA preferences and comfort based on volume and wide variety of options. B+B, OB (but not epidurals), Ortho, Neuro/Heads, B+B Peds
- Support Staff: Supervision 1:3
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS
About the Location:
- Located on the southern shore of our namesake lake, Erie is the Flagship City and Pennsylvania's primary access point to the Great Lakes. Erie is home to several professional performing arts groups and semi-pro sports teams with plenty to do on land or water.
- Traditional, non-traditional, casual, fancy, family-friendly, waterfront views, ethnic, diners and grab-and-go...a treasure trove of tastes and drinks!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-23131
Posted September 30, 2020