Addiction Medicine Opportunity in North Carolina - No Call
A hospital in North Carolina is seeking an Addiction Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: September 14 - ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm - will consider a 4 day work week
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: Evaluating patients for hospital admission and developing the preliminary treatment plan, coordinating and supervising discharge plans
- Support Staff: Physicians, NP/PA and RN
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
Experience our vibrant art, live music, and culinary scene in the Uptown Greenville and Dickinson Avenue Districts. No matter where you find yourself in Greenville-Pitt County, you are sure to find yourself in good company!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -082020-22875
Posted October 16, 2020