Sleep Medicine Physician, Board Certified
Santa Cruz and Bay Area, California
Physician-Owned Sleep Center with Partnership Track
Established in 1982, we have multiple clinics run by our proven model of patient care and business development which assures your success stepping into this established practice/panel of patients. 100% sleep medicine with Tele- health as part of the practice. You will work between two of our clinics and can live where you wish in the beautiful area between Santa Cruz and Sunnyvale! Enjoy the best of what Northern California offers and joining our exceptional team.
- 36-hr work week (Monday-Friday) with every other Friday off in this turnkey practice
- Full front-/back-end support with NPs/Respiratory Techs with four sleep beds, home sleep testing, and most durable medical equipment on site with experts to manage all CPAP fittings and compliance issues.
- Comprehensive group and individual cognitive behavioral therapy program for insomnia: unique in the industry
- Two-year income guarantee in line with MGMA median then converts to a production model with partnership available after a year
- Employed opportunity with robust benefits; PTO with additional paid holidays; CME allowance & time off; 401k retirement (with match); malpractice; sign-on bonus/relocation assistance provided and more!
- This position does not support Visa Candidates
You can live where you wish with the practice locations between Santa Cruz - the birthplace of mainland surfing - and Sunnyvale, the southern city on San Francisco Bay and tech hub of Silicon Valley. While others come to vacation in this part of California and cannot take it all in, you get a lifetime of enjoyment with the mecca of nature surrounding you and activities to do all year round!
- Enjoy miles of coastal redwoods, 29 miles of exquisite beached, wineries, farm-to-table fare, 14 state parks and a vibrant arts and culture scene, heritage tourism hot spots and trilling attractions. And this is just in the Santa Cruz area!
- Sunnyvale, 35 miles north of Santa Cruz, brings you closer to the Bay Area with Golfing, festivals, biking, hiking and miles of mountains activities and 1 hour to the coast
- San Francisco International Airport is with domestic airports close-by
- Great schools and universities are in the area as well
Job ID: JN 052021-24750