Hospitalist Nocturnist in Vallejo, California
Are you looking for a rewarding clinical career? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you! Join our team at Sutter Solano Medical Center in Vallejo, California. This opportunity offers a closed ICU during the day, flexible scheduling, reasonable census per clinician, and EPIC as the EMR. If you seek an opportunity to grow as a clinician in hospital medicine, you are just right for this role. Apply today to learn more!
Competitive compensation with an estimated base pay range of minimum $/149 hour to maximum of $159/hour.
California Applicant Privacy Act: [https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/]
- Desirable block schedule
- Collegial practice environment
- Ability to focus on patient care
- Close proximity to the San Francisco Bay area
- Stability of an industry leader in healthcare
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and a robust CME program offerings through TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness and referral programs
Live and Play in Napa Valley Wine Country!
Vallejo is just about an hour northeast of San Francisco and only a half hour from the Napa Valley wine country. A strong economy and affordable housing (whether it's Victorian homes or newer homes in prestigious developments) has meant new prosperity for Vallejo. The city has its own ferry terminal, which has helped make Vallejo a transportation and commuter hub for the North Bay. Other attractions include Six Flags Marine World, restaurants, and the downtown Farmers Market.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Crime and Safety
Median Home Value
Posted February 26, 2024