Family Practice Addiction Medicine Opportunity in an Exciting Iowa City
A clinic in Iowa is seeking a Family Practice/Addiction Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed : 3-6 months ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Only need 2 days a week, 10 hours a week for right now. Flexible on which 2 days Monday - Friday. Shift time would be early morning, noon, flexible on exact hours but needs to be mornings.
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: Currently need would be twice a week for admits - new clinic, low patient volume as it is a new clinic
- Patient Ages : Adults only
- Procedures: Consults, med checks, methadone/suboxone assisted treatments
- Support Staff: Sole provider, but nurses and techs onsite as well
- EMR/Charting: Methasoft
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA; Suboxone
About the Location:
- Discover all Council Bluffs has to offer! From museums, parks, casinos and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-23974
Posted February 3, 2021