CRNA Opportunity in Texas
No State income tax
Open to New Graduates
Sign On and Relocation Assistance
Full-time permanent CRNA to join a prestigious facility in Texas. The position is an employed position at an Ambulatory Surgery Center working with multiple doctors. Work as an independent CRNA. This practice has no competition and is well established to create a great work-life balance atmosphere. Multiple CRNAs with 10 plus years of tenure happily employed.
- CRNA employed opportunity offering a very competitive premium salary
- Work independently
- Six weeks of PTO, 1 week CME time
- Flexible work schedule to allow for excellent work/life balance
- Benefits package including health, 401k, etc.
- Sign On and Relocation package
- No state income tax and family-friendly.
- Access to the city and the great outdoors.
- Cost of living below the national average and a city with a population at 200,000
- Established practice with 10 doctors, full support staff, and still growing.
Job ID: JN -072021-25064 (IND-TR)