Walk In/Urgent Care Family Physician | Optum
Do what you love with people you love. Life Changing Work.
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
The Everett Clinic, part of Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Western WA. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of Washington toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
• Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
• A robust healthcare system: Urgent Care, multispecialty clinic, and two contracted hospitals are located within a 5-mile radius.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
• Dedicated support: A skilled admin team that consists of front desk reception, MAs and RN’s, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
• A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
• Balance: Our Walk-In Clinics are available to provide prompt, convenient medical attention for non-life threatening conditions in Bothell, Everett, Harbour Pointe (Mukilteo), Lake Stevens, Marysville, Mill Creek, Shoreline, Silver Lake, Smokey Point, Snohomish, and Stanwood. The Walk-in Clinics are open seven days a week, Monday – Saturday, 7 am to 8 pm and Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm. Our Walk-In Clinics have laboratory and imaging services available onsite.
• Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
• An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a sign on bonus of $80,000 and a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, , CME, EPIC EMR, Flexible Shifts.
• Unrestricted WA State Medical License
• Current WA DEA certificate required prior to start date
Posted August 6, 2020