Family Physician Walk In / Urgent Care
Urgent Care Physician at The Everett Clinic, Part of Optum
Do you want to help reinvent patient care in WA? At The Everett Clinic, we’re doing just that!
The Everett Clinic, just north of Seattle, is looking for a BE/BC full-time, Physician to join our busy team.
The Urgent Care Physicians at The Everett Clinic treat a wide variety of mental health conditions that reflect the needs of our varied patient population. Through medication management. Other features of this position include:
· Balance: Our Urgent Care-Walk-In Clinics are available to provide prompt, convenient medical attention for non-life threatening conditions in Bothell, Everett, Harbour Pointe (Mukilteo), Lake Stevens, Marysville, Mill Creek, Shoreline, Silver Lake, Smokey Point, Snohomish, and Stanwood. The Walk-in Clinics are open seven days a week, Monday – Saturday, 7 am to 8 pm and Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm. Our Walk-In Clinics have laboratory and imaging services available onsite.
Our Everett Clinic team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, and practice excellent patient care in a collegial atmosphere with fascinating patients. At The Everett Clinic you will experience:
- Patient-centered, team-based environment in a financially stable, growing organization
- Highly competitive compensation, benefits and relocation stipend
- Excellent culture of communicative and enriching colleagues and staff
- Epic EMR
- 12- hour shifts, work every other weekend, for full time it is around 13-14 shifts per month
- $80, 000.00 retention bonus, Generous CME stipend, malpractice/tail covered by clinic in additional to all licenses and board fees
For just shy of 100 years The Everett Clinic has been a thriving clinician-r....
For complete description tap [HERE]
Posted May 15, 2022