One of the Most Desired Communities in California - 350,000 Income Potential
San Luis Obispo, California
Family Medicine - 100% Outpatient
4-Day Work Week
Have you always wanted to live along California’s Coast but the cost of living and lack of good practice opportunities prevented you? Your wait is over… Come explore what the Central Coast is offering!
- Highly competitive salary with RVU productivity
- Potential to make $350,000+
- Clinics in San Luis Obispo, Pismo Beach and Morro Bay
- Only work at 1 clinic
- Current providers average 15-20 patients per day
- Call 1:18 by phone only
- No weekend clinic
- Local Hospitalist group used for inpatient services
- Employed position with a large health system
- Excellent practice, excellent quality of life – be home each night for dinner!
- Established EMR system
- Full benefits including: 20 days PTO plus holidays, health, life, dental, two retirement plans and malpractice insurance
- Sign-on bonus with paid relocation
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Located along the Central Coast of California, this community offers endless outdoor activities and a high quality of life.
- Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer!
- Family oriented community with one of the best public school districts in the state
- Major 4-year university nearby
- Over 50 wineries in all directions
- Five star resorts, high end shopping and dining within a short commute
- Surf in the morning – wine taste in the afternoon – take in a concert in the park at dusk – Enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
- Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
Job ID: FP 194278
Posted June 12, 2020