HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Glendora, CA.
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Glendora, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Full Time, clinic hours are 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
- Existing adult patient panel that will be inherited by our new provider
- Average patients per day is 18-20
- Clinic visits: 40 minutes for a new patient, 20 minutes for a follow-up visit
- Extensive front and back office MA support
- Join (5) FM Physicians, (1) IM Physician, (2) Pediatricians, (1) Neurologist and (1) PA
- Onsite lab, radiology, digital PACS and other ancillary services
- No phone call or after hours responsibilities!
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BLS certification
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability
HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Posted August 7, 2020