Internal Medicine Physician, Oregon Coast Outpatient Practice
500,000k Plus Income Potential in a few short years
Partnership Available, Visas Accepted
Join a well-respected, physician-owned, and operating partnership that has been serving the community for over 60 years. This practice prides itself on providing the highest quality care for the residents of this beautiful coastal community.
- Outpatient with shared call and no weekends required
- Partnership available after completing two years AND you MAY pick up Hospitalists shifts at the local hospital
- A busy multi-specialty group with Primary Care providers, Allergist, OB/GYN, Midwives, Pediatricians, and Nurse Practitioners
- A 4-day work week offered
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits include medical/dental/vision, PTO, malpractice, licensing/dues, relocation/sign-on bonus, CME reimbursement, yearly performance bonus & Defined Retirement Plan!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Become a part of a growing community right on the Pacific coast with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired. Live in a community that builds neighborhoods where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities.
This area offers an abundance of outdoor activities which include fishing, hiking, camping, boating, bird watching, world-class golf, and water sports Including whale watching, tide pooling, clamming, and crabbing
Home to the 2nd and 7th rated golf course in the country. These courses conjure up the image of a historic Scottish links course
No state sales tax
Public & private schools in the community with two Community Colleges and GREAT State Universities
Lots of great dining, local events, museums, shopping, state parks, and a lively downtown which includes music on the trains, wine walks, 5k races, and much more
Short drive to Eugene, Oregon
Job ID: JN -022020-21960