Nurse Practitioner - Oncology/Hematology (Madison)
1. Obtain complete medical history and physical data on patients.
2. Interpret and integrate data to determine appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures as needed.
3. Perform patient exams, record findings, develop plan of care and provide treatment. Consult with physicians in managing problems outside scope of practice
4. Order appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures.
5. Interview and advise patients regarding health and illness prevention.
6 Instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment protocol.
7. Maintain and review patient records, charts and other pertinent information. Post tests and examination results.
8. Triage patient telephone calls, assist in scheduling patient appointments.
9. Submit appropriate charges for care.
10. Work as a team member within the Nursing Department and with all other Polyclinic departments.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- For additional provider (Physician, Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner) benefits click here.
Posted April 27, 2021