Chief Medical Officer | Do your life’s best work
- Provides leadership and promotes collaboration with internal and external team members for the delivery of all health care as it relates to the use of resources, quality clinical care, and improved patient satisfaction
- Responsible for executing strategies, goals, and objectives as it relates to total healthcare delivery and medical cost affordability.
- Participates in senior medical management strategy development and implementation to ensure that appropriate care and services provided to members meet best practice standards as well as regulatory compliance requirements
- Supports overall regional and corporate goals to ensure continued growth and profitability
- Leadership responsibility for execution of RAF and STAR/HEDIS programs.
- Leads population health and clinical program initiatives for the Arizona market
- Responsible for ensuring engagement and satisfaction of contracted PCPs in the development of strategies around the improvement of quality, cost, and service
- Responsible for specialty relationships and collaborates close with VP of contracting on specialty network composition
- Responsible for the engagement of employees
Posted July 15, 2021