CenterWell Senior Primary Care
Nurse Practitioner - Covington, GA
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health first
The Nurse Practitioner applies advanced education and clinical competencies to achieve optimal patient outcomes. The Nurse Practitioner works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Work Schedule: Full-time/40 Hours per Week/Monday through Friday
Job Type: Field-based Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care House Calls
Assigned Territory: Conyers, Jamestown, & Covington Georgia
This is not a remote or work-from-home position.
This position is considered field-based, in-home primary care. This position requires daily driving and will service parts of the following neighborhoods: Conyers, Jamestown, and Covington within Georgia.
The Nurse Practitioner provides health promotion and maintenance through the diagnosis and treatment of acute illness and chronic conditions. Prescribes medication, examines patients, diagnoses illnesses, and provides treatment. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Typically, will see 1-2 patients an hour, with goals set to drive interpersonal relationships with patients and families.
- Use of laptops for EMR charting.
- Operations support for prescription refills, lab follow-up and coordinated care management.
Use your skills to make an impact
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience.
- Must have an active/unrestricted state license, DEA license, and board certification.
- Current state driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- Senior patient care experience.
- Active BLS through the AHA (American Heart Association) or ARC (American Red Cross).
- Strong technical experience.
- 2 or more years of project leadership experience.
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana/Senior Bridge's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Dedicated to providing excellent healthcare and a top-quality experience.
- Strong belief in the revolutionary nature of house calls and passionate about improving care delivery.
- Consistently exhibit the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and compassion.
- Willingness to work in a revolutionary environment that sometimes necessitates last minute problem solving and out of the box thinking.
- Technically savvy and comfortable using tools such as tablets and/or laptops for charting and HIPAA secure messaging apps for care coordination.
- Master's in science of nursing
- House call experience
- Urgent care, primary care, or internal medicine experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Cost of Living
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 26, 2024