Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
San Antonio, TX
Full-time Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist – San Antonio, TX
Seeking a Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist to join an expanding CVICU practice at Methodist Children’s Hospital in San Antonio, TX.
Our Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists lead the multidisciplinary team caring for heart patients in the Pediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) at Methodist Children’s Hospital. The facility offers outstanding pediatric services in many specialty areas including pediatric heart surgery, pulmonology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, newborn and pediatric intensive care, oncology and emergency services.
- PICU - Cardiac Unit 24 beds for newborns and children with congenital and acquired heart conditions
- NICU – 94-bed level IV NICU offers ECMO, INO, Peds Open Heart/24-week gestation
- Full array of pediatric subspecialty support
- 250+ congenital cardiac surgeries completed annually
- State-of-the-art pediatric cardiac radiology services with 3-D reconstruction capabilities
- Excellent support from hospital administration
The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years’ experience and is comfortable working in a busy, high acuity unit.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted November 16, 2021