Pediatrix Medical Group
Neonatologist - Practice Medical Director
Neonatologist - Practice Medical DirectorResponsibilities Pediatrix Medical Group is seeking a motivated BC Neonatologist to join our established practice as Medical Director at Jefferson-Washington Township Hospital in Turnersville, NJ.
- We are a 4-neonatologist practice, in which the Practice Medical Director will share in clinical care in addition to leadership and administrative duties
- 14-bed Level 3 NICU with services including ventilators, CPAP, etc.
- ADC of 7 in the NICU and 2-5 babies in the newborn nursery
- Over 900 deliveries and 150 NICU admissions annually
- In-house 24-hour shifts
- The hospital is part of New Jersey division of renowned Jefferson Health System and a teaching site for Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine with teaching opportunities available for OB residents and third-year medical students.
- Pediatric subspecialty support in cardiology and ophthalmology
Qualifications BC/BE Neonatologist
Benefits and Compensation Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount—
- 401k with company match——
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
—Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
—— Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 20, 2024