OB/GYN Physician Opportunity with U.S. News Top Ranked University Hospitals
Seeking an OB/GYN Physician for University Hospital Samaritan's Medical Center Birthing and Women's Unit
• Join a busy group with a great reputation and patient base- Ability to continue to grow the patient volume
• Highly competitive compensation program with the ability to grow your income as the practice grows.
• Private practice feel under the umbrella of UH's large, supportive system
• Board Certified or Board-Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Active Ohio Medical license in good standing upon the effective date of employment
• Align with our Core Values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion, and Teamwork
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Our team utilizes a family-centered mother and baby care philosophy, as well as quality post-operative care for gynecological surgery patients. We tailor care and education based on each patient's individualized needs. Our staff incorporates modern technology and security in comfortable and pleasant surroundings. We stay abreast of current trends and techniques to assist you during your birthing experience. The Birthing and Women's Unit team of specialized caregivers are excited to welcome you and your family and will make you feel right at home.
Posted March 3, 2021