Orthopedic Surgicalists needed in Bellingham, WA
PeaceHealth/St. Joseph Hospital
EA-Synergy is recruiting orthopedic surgeons with strong skills to work part-time with our busy trauma team in Bellingham, Washington at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center.
· Fellowship training and experience in trauma preferred
· Work up to 4 days per month
· Malpractice coverage is provided
· Competitive compensation per 24-hour shift
· Not required to live near the facility
· Focus on patients and surgery
· Collaborative teamwork environment
· Work with a company created by and for surgeons
· Active Washington state medical license is a plus for this part-time position
This is a prime opportunity to build a consistent working partnership with EA-Synergy on a part-time basis.
About Synergy Surgicalists
Founded in 2012, Synergy Surgicalists is a national company created by surgeons, for surgeons, facilities, and patients. We build dedicated teams of surgeons that provide skilled, compassionate, cost-effective acute care coverage 24/7/365 to facilities nationwide. We focus on creating partnerships that restore work/life balance.
Our Executive Team has more than 50 years of combined surgical, emergency department, and nursing expertise. We’ve used our decades of experience to change the delivery paradigm for elective and acute care orthopedic, trauma, and general surgery.
Our Mission: Synergy Surgicalists transforms the way orthopedic, general surgical, and trauma services are provided while delivering the highest value to our patients, hospitals, and physician partners.
Posted September 1, 2020