Adventure and Beauty Not Far from Yellowstone National Park - C/A Psychiatry Opportunity
A Hospital in Montana is seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: April 5, 2021 - Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 10-15
- Patient Ages: 5-18
- Procedures: Consultations, Medication Management and Evaluations
- Support Staff: RN and SW
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Year-round, you will discover opportunities to forge your own path as you take in Mother Nature's beauty. Hike up to the 70-million-year-old peak of the Rimrocks or down to the legendary Yellowstone River. Canoe or kayak along refreshing waterways, etc.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -112020-23554
Posted December 1, 2020