Part Time Medical Director - Council Bluffs, IA
Council Blfs, IA
Part Time Medical Director
Council Bluffs Comprehensive Treatment Center
- Age Group/Range: Adults
- Practice Setting/Type: Outpatient
- 8-10 hours per week (flexible days and times)
- DEA X Waiver
- Addiction Medicine preferred but not required
- CEU Credit Reimbursement
Addiction Medicine patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Our team at Council Bluffs Comprehensive Treatment Center in Iowa is seeking to add a like-minded licensed physician to their diverse and dynamic team.
The Medical Director is responsible for leadership, quality assurance, oversight and overall medical management of the clinic within the boundaries of state and federal regulations and accreditation standards. Responsibilities include planning, organizing medical and clinical practices; providing direct patient care and assisting other departments with direct interactions with physicians or medical staff.
- Current license to practice medicine by the state in which the facility or clinic(s) operates
- Board certification or certificate of admissibility for board certification by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP), or other certification within their discipline
- Current DEA credentials to prescribe controlled substances without restrictions and per regulation within the state in which the practitioner will be working
Posted January 31, 2020