4 Day Work Week Option
A Dermatology Group with 5 total clinics is seeking to add a Dermatologist to their practice in Texas hill country. Join a clinic with a fantastic culture that provides a supportive and welcoming environment, all while earning an exceptional income and maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- Option for a 4 day work week- you choose which day you want off!
- Work in a modern office in an area known for its shopping and parks
- General Derm with options for Mohs, Derm-path and Cosmetics
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Being a resident in this community, you could have easy access to one of the largest waterparks in the south, historic districts and shopping! With 10 months of sunshine a year, live your best life close enough to two major metros that you can enjoy it, but far enough to where you don't have to deal with the pains of traffic.
- No state income tax
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options - 22% lower than national average
- 1 hr from two major metros- Austin and San Antonio
- Restaurants, family-friendly activities, culture, history and floating the river
Job ID: D 11504752 (JN -122020-23601)