Henry Ford Health System
Leadership Opportunity | Psychiatry Residency Training Director | Henry Ford Health
Henry Ford Hospital
The Henry Ford Health (HFH) Department of Psychiatry is seeking an adult psychiatrist as the Psychiatry Residency Training Director.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology certified
- Leadership position
- Opportunity to continue to develop a world class adult residency training program
- Invest in trainee professional growth as well as staff development
- Opportunities for additional leadership advancement are available
- Access to colleagues through a clinical network that values close collaboration and open communication
- An academic partnership and appointment with Michigan State University as well as Wayne State University enhances academic opportunities at HFH for medical students as well as residents and fellows
- Board eligible candidates must be certified in the first three years of employment.
Duties will include:
- Supervising resident physicians as they conduct evaluations, psychotherapy and follow up appointments
- Developing curriculum, monitoring and evaluating resident progress and coordinating training with other medical faculty and clinical providers and staff
- Attending department meetings, clinical staff meetings, committee meetings
- Strong institutional commitment to upholding directives of well respected ACGME program
Henry Ford Health is undergoing a major expansion of Henry Ford Hospital including a new, state-of-the art hospital facility and patient tower, a joint research facility for Henry Ford Health + Michigan State University Health Sciences, as well as space for future growth and partnership opportunities.
About Henry Ford Health System
Henry Ford Health System is committed to improving the health and well-being of our diverse Michigan community.
Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford and now one of the nation's leading health care providers, Henry Ford Health System is a not-for-profit corporation managed by Chief Executive Officer Wright L. Lassiter, III and governed by a 17-member Board of Trustees, with volunteer-led advisory and affiliate boards providing additional leadership.
It is comprised of hospitals, medical centers and one of the nation's largest group practices, the Henry Ford Medical Group, which includes more than 1,900 physicians practicing in over 40 specialties. The System's flagship, Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, is a Level 1 Trauma Center recognized for clinical excellence in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, sports medicine, multi-organ transplants and cancer treatment.
With more than 30,000 employees, Henry Ford Health System is the fifth-largest employer in metro Detroit, and among the most diverse.
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted January 19, 2024