Moonlighting Opportunities -- -- 2022 or 2023 Residents or Fellows
If you are a 2022/2023 graduating Resident, or currently in Fellowship, and looking for exposure to practice outside the academic world or experience in an Accountable Care Organization (ACO), this is the right opportunity for you! Optum is offering moonlighting opportunities to current Residents local to Portland and Eugene, OR.
Our moonlighting physicians will get to practice in one or several of our outpatient and walk-in clinics, including our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Moonlighting physicians will also get early access to our talent network for full-time positions at our 150+ locations in Oregon, Washington, and California.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Outpatient Per Diem positions with shift differentials
- Work schedule: 5, 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts to cover nights, weekends, and holidays
- Average Daily Patient Census: 1.5 - 3 patients an hour depending on site
- Must be currently enrolled in a residency or fellowship program
- Must be a US citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Must have completed at least 2 years of residency training in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Med/Peds prior to start date
- Unrestricted Oregon State Medical License required prior to start date
- Current paid-status DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Only two supervisor references required eg. Attending Physician
- Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Chinese)
- Commuting distance to either Eugene or Portland
Posted March 10, 2022