Lead in El Paso - Excellent Stipend and Hourly Rate
El Paso, TX
El Paso Children's Hospital
Strengthen your career in clinical leadership through our opportunity for a full-time pediatric emergency medicine medical director to oversee our emergency-trained physician team at El Paso Children's Hospital in El Paso, Texas. El Paso Children's Hospital pediatric emergency department (ED) receives 25,000 annual visits. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in pediatric emergency medicine.
There is 24 hours of day physician coverage, the EMR is Cerner. Residents rotate through the emergency department and there is a 24-hour inpatient pediatric hospitalists program.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Flexible administrative and clinical scheduling
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Excellent stipend and hourly rate
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Excellent work-life balance and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles
- Affiliate partnership with Texas Tech University
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted January 13, 2021