Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity in a Thrilling Kentucky City
A hospital in Kentucky is seeking a Orthopedic Surgery Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Full time, ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 3-4 office/clinic days and at least 1 OR day per week
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: 10 days per month. 5:00 PM - 8:00 AM (at physician discretion)
- Volume: 15-20 per day
- Patient Ages: Mostly adult
- Procedures: Total knee, hip, shoulder and general ortho cases
- Support Staff: Rad tech, MA
- EMR/Charting: Athena
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- The City of Paintsville is located between the scenic landscapes of Paintsville Lake and Dewey Lake. The city serves as a local hub for local businesses, education, art, history, music and is also known to be a recreational sanctuary for people of all ages who enjoy the outdoors. When visiting, be sure to check out the major attractions including Paintsville Lake State Park, a 18-hole golf course and Butcher Hollow, the rustic birthplace of “Queen of Country Music,” Loretta Lynn.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-23988
Posted February 4, 2021