Urgent Care Physician Assistant - Per Diem
Los Angeles, CA
Optum is looking for a per diem Urgent Care Physicians Assistant to join our team in Downtown Los Angeles, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment
- Average census 2-3 patients per hour
- 12-hour shifts only
- See patients of all ages, newborns to geriatric age
- Urgent care hours - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Master’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Program
- Unrestricted CA PA license
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- 1+ years of Urgent Care/Emergency Room experience required
- Comfortable seeing patients of all ages
- EMR Proficient
- 2+ years of Urgent Care/Emergency Room experience
- Spanish proficiency
Posted May 12, 2021