Urgent Care Physician Assistant - Per Diem
Los Angeles, CA
Optum is looking for a per diem Urgent Care Physician Assistant to join our team in Downtown Los Angeles, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment
- Average census 2-3 patients per hour
- 12-hour shifts only
- See patients of all ages, newborns to geriatric age
- Urgent care hours - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Master’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Program
- Unrestricted CA PA license
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- 1+ years of Urgent Care/Emergency Room experience required
- Comfortable seeing patients of all ages
- EMR Proficient
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- 2+ years of Urgent Care/Emergency Room experience
- Spanish proficiency
Posted September 11, 2021