Employed Hematology Oncology Position - New Orleans, Louisiana
Signing and Relocation Bonuses
One of the South's Premier Health Systems (5 Hospitals, 2,226 Physicians) is expanding its Cancer Care Services team.
- Join an advanced care team including breast surgeons, radiation oncologists, reconstructive surgeons and more!
- Enjoy practicing with top-of-the-line infusion centers and a broad range of radiation treatments.
- Opportunity for academics and clinical trials if desired due to partnership with University Medical Center.
- Our physicians show up and practice medicine, we will handle the rest for you.
- A full complement of benefits: Malpractice, medical, dental, life, long term disability, retirement, health club membership, credit union, and free covered parking are just a part of what attracts providers to join us.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Describing the culture of this diverse city isn’t easy. We have right at 400,000 in our city limits and over 700,000 in the metro area. We are a mix of people who value family, a love of amazing food, and incredible music. We are a big city, make no mistake about that, but we find life seems to slow down a little so we can savor life instead of race through it. Clinics are located in one of the most desirable suburbs of New Orleans. “Just close enough to enjoy all the city has to offer, but just far enough outside you don’t have the traffic of the big city.”
- World-famous restaurants and entertainment are found around every corner of this historic city.
- State-of-the-Art Medicine, winning Professional Sports Teams, Major/Division 1 University Programs that offer world-class education, these are just a few reasons people love it here.
- Easy access to an International Airport
Job ID: HO 12174388 (JN -042021-24385) (IND-TR)