Vascular Medicine Physician
Kansas City, KS
Inpatient and outpatient
The University of Kansas is seeking a Non-Invasive Vascular Medicine Physician to be part of one of the top Cardiology programs in the nation.
About the position and program
- Opportunity for a full-time vascular trained/certified physician to practice vascular medicine at a renowned academic medical center.
- Seeking a physician well-versed in all aspects of evaluation and management of patients with vascular disease.
- Join a team made up of nationally recognized vascular experts including highly trained cardiologists, vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists and wound care specialists.
- Multidiciplinary care given in a highly collaborative environment
- Weekly multispecialty vascular conferences and an upcoming dedicated multispecialty vascular center in one location.
- Be involved in clinical teaching of residents and fellows, as well as clinical research.
- Salary commensurate with training and experience and outstanding benefits.
- Borard-certified/eligible in cardiology or internal medicine
About the health system
- 910-bed academic medical center
- 10th consecutive year ranking with US news & World Report's "Best Hospital" designation
- NCI-designated cancer center
- Consistently earns national recognition for outstanding quality and safety
- Magnet designation in nursing achieved for the third consecutive teim
About Kansas City
- The Kansas City metro area has a bistate population of greater than 2 million.
- Affordable housing including downtown lofts, suburban neighborhoods and rural properties
- A robust arts scene including symphony, ballet, theatre and museums.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy a variety of professional and collegiate sports.
- Outdoor activities abound with more than 600 parks and 24 public lakes
Posted March 5, 2020