Orthopedic Surgery Physician Assistant – Northern California
$35k Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance, and Student Loan Assistance
Outpatient with Flexible 4 Day Work Week
This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. Expect to have your practice up and running immediately in this turn- key position working alongside three established orthopedic surgeons and two other physician assistants in a stable, successful clinic.
- Established facility that has been serving the community for over 100 years
- 100% outpatient, non-surgical bread and butter orthopedic surgery assistant position
- Great work/life balance with a flexible 4-day work week and favorable patient volume
- Employed position offering a range of base salary between $136,928 to $159,209 (dependant on experience) plus wRVU production bonus which allows you to have direct control of your income
- Full Benefits, a $35,000 sign-on bonus, 240 hours of vacation, relocation assistance, and CME time/allowance
- Several federal and state programs for student loan repayment plus the option of direct from the hospital
This close-knit, family-friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and a relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air, and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, you have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons- sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters, and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise- hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling, and much more!
- Low cost of living that is 2% lower than the U.S. national average
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options
- Historic downtown with a charming main street featuring a variety of restaurants and boutiques
- Community events include summer concerts in the park, balloon fair, art galleries, and evening art walks
Job ID: JN -012024-29929
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value