A clinic in California is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: April 5, 2021 - Ongoing
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: None
- Volume: Typically 6 per day
- Patient Ages: All are 55 or over with the average age between 73-75
- Procedures: None
- Cases: Full scope psychiatry including altzheimers, depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, substance abuse
- Support Staff: NPs, Social workers, Behavioral health manager, Anchor physician, 2 RNS, clinical supervisor, MA, LVN
- EMR/Charting: EClinical Works
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- You may have heard of Oakland's incredible food scene or visited the stunning Lake Merritt, but that’s just the beginning of what’s happening in Oakland these days. From arts and culture, family-friendly activities, historic sites, and more, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -032021-24126