Optum is Seeking a Spanish-Fluent IM Physician for LA Clinic | Focus on Patient Care, Not Volume
Los Angeles, CA
Inpatient and outpatient
Optum is looking for Spanish-fluent Internal Medicine Physicians to join our clinics within Los Angeles County. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Bilingual physicians are needed to serve our Spanish-speaking patient populations near Los Angeles, Pasadena, Mission Hills, Redondo Beach, & Long Beach.
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care; Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM; no calls or weekends required.
- Average daily patient census: 18-20 patients per clinician
- 20/40 appointment model; 20 min. for follow-ups, 40 min for senior patients
- Bilingual, fluent in Spanish
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate
- ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in IM
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Reimbursement for professional development and License/Certification renewals
- Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, and CME time
- $1mm/$3mm claims made Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage
- Bonus plan based on performance and quality metrics, paid bi-annually
Careers with Optum.We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. We bring together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Posted August 6, 2020