Spanish-Fluent Internal Medicine Physician
Los Angeles, CA
Optum is looking for Spanish-fluent Internal Medicine Physicians to join our clinics within Los Angeles County. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Bilingual physicians are needed to serve our Spanish-speaking patient populations near Los Angeles, Pasadena, Mission Hills, Redondo Beach, & Long Beach.
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care; Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM; no calls or weekends required.
- Average daily patient census: 18-20 patients per clinician
- 20/40 appointment model; 20 min. for follow ups, 40 min for senior patients
- Must be bilingual, fluent in Spanish
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Internal Medicine
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Reimbursement for professional development and License/Certification renewals
- Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, and CME time
- $1mm/$3mm claims made Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage
- Bonus plan based on performance and quality metrics, paid bi-annually
Posted January 5, 2022