4.5 Day Work Week, Sign-On Bonus, Relocation and Compensation Package
Inpatient and outpatient
GULF COAST – RHEUMATOLOGY OPPORTUNITY – BEACHFRONT LIVING
JOINING 2 OTHER RHEUMATOLOGISTS IN A BUSY PRACTICE
GREAT QUALITY OF LIFE – VERY MINIMAL CALL/INPATIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
We are currently seeking a RHEUMATOLOGIST to practice in a vibrant practice setting located in a quaint, charming community located on the Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast. Join a thriving community health system that prides itself on quality patient care.
- 4.5 day work week
- Joining 2 other Board Certified Rheumatologists and an excellent support staff of Registered Nurses
- See approximately 15 patients per day in the office
- Very minimal telephonic call responsibilities/inpatient consults
- Infusion suite located at office and hospital
- Walk into an established patient base
- Signing bonus or relocation offered
- Full Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 visa eligible position
Live, work, and play, where others vacation! With nearly 400,000 people living on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, this beautiful, historic area offers a wide variety of activities for everyone!
- Like the water? – this waterfront community is nestled on the Gulf of Mexico and offers miles and miles of sandy beaches!
- Outdoor paradise with excellent activities including hunting, fishing, birdwatching, biking, and hiking opportunities to choose from
- Choose to live on the water, a hobby farm with acreage, a house settled within a well-developed neighborhood, or build your dream home on a 1+ acre lot
- Enjoy the amenities of a major metropolitan city without the congestion of urban living with world-class dining and shopping opportunities all around!
- Excellent schools and a wonderful place to raise a family
- New Orleans is just 90 minutes away! Mobile, Alabama – less than 1 hour away!
Job ID: RHU 9173213
Posted August 17, 2020