Nurse Practitioner - Wellness Program
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Locations: Redlands, Banning and Beaumont clinics
- Position is both administrative and clinical; primarily dedicated for risk adjustment for annual wellness program and to provide patient care / cross coverage at designated clinics
- To assist with annual wellness program; review and documentation (RAF, HCC coding).
- Manage patient care for consults, well checks and follow-ups appointments for overflow patients.
- Comfortable treating patients of all ages, primarily adult and seniors.
- Master’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Current AANP certification required
- Active and unrestricted CA NP license
- Current and unrestricted CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision
- Minimum 1 -3 years NP experience; preferably in outpatient/managed care setting
- Working knowledge and strong understanding of risk adjustment; ICD-10/HCC coding
- Working knowledge of managed care, health plans, medical groups, IPA networks a plus
- Access to transportation, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Flexible, strong multi-prioritizing skills and time management skills.
- Computer / EMR proficient
Posted July 1, 2021