Join a Growing Rheumatology Team - Employed Position with Sign-on Bonus
Memorial Health System has an opportunity for a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our growing team in Marietta, OH.
About the Position
- Primary service area population >250,000
- Supportive & collaborate medical staff and administration
- Independent medical system governed by a volunteer board of community members
- Innovative, proactive medical strategies and structure
Our Health System
The Memorial Health System is a 200 bed not-for-profit community health system governed by a volunteer board of community members that are committed to providing comprehensive services that meet the needs of our region. We are comprised of a network of two hospitals and outpatient service sites. We work in innovative ways to meet the healthcare challenges of today, while preparing for the health needs of our communities in the future.
- Highly competitive salary with 2 year income guarantee
- PLUS uncapped bonus potential
- Signing bonus: $30,000
- Relocation: $15,000
- Education Loan Repayment (if applicable)- up to $100,000 over 5 years
- Business Expense Account
- Paid time off (PTO): 6 weeks (30 business days)
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Annual CME funds - $5,000
Hospital Employment Model
Marietta Health Care Physicians, Inc., a full management service organization (MSO). We administer to independently owned physician practices and physician networks, taking care of the administrative details of your business, allowing you to focus on quality patient care.
At Marietta Health Care Physicians, Inc., our team offers over 30 years of combined health care experience with sound business principles and strategic vision. We’ve developed an array of cost-effective, comprehensive support services customized to meet your needs and help you run your practice.
Posted June 15, 2021