Program Growth - Sign on Bonus - Otolaryngology with Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health
Inpatient and outpatient
You are the future of patient-focused Otolaryngology. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Fully covered relocation package
- Healthgrades' Top 50 Hospitals, 2020
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital (320 beds)
- Centrally located in Rochester, serving the immediate community
- 300-bed facility set in the suburbs of Rochester - easy access & free parking!
- Help build this program up. Unity Hospital wants to expand their employed ENT program, and we want you to help.
- Newly renovated hospital and patient suites.
- Fully paid malpractice with tail coverage!
- Defined Pension Plan + 403(b)
- Relocation services fully covered
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted October 9, 2019