Physiatrist/PM&R job opportunity with White Plains Hospital- 25 miles from Manhattan
White Plains, NY
White Plains Hospital Center, a 292 bed Award-winning Hospital, located 25 miles from Manhattan, is currently seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Physiatrist/ Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician (PM & R).for its orthopedic group.
This position is 100% outpatient and the successful candidate would be part of a busy and thriving clinical practice comprised of 12 Orthopedic surgeons including 2 Spine Surgeons. The practice would involve a wide range of procedures including electromyography (EMG) and pain management.
- 100% Outpatient
- No calls, no weekends, no admin work
- Large referring physician base
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
- Tuition, CME and Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Malpractice
- Must possess an M.D. degree and have completed an ACGME accredited residency.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R).
- Fellowship trained in Interventional Pain Management and Sports or Spine Medicine is required.
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain New York State medical licensure.
- New grads welcomed
- Full Time
- Monday- Friday
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Health grades – Outstanding Patient Experience Award 2019
- Leapfrog – Hospital Safety Grade 2019 (Ranked among the safest hospitals in the nation, White Plains was the only hospital in Westchester County to earn the top 2019 Spring Safety Grade.)
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval 2019 (First Hospital in Westchester to receive this award)
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals
- AACN Beacon Award of Excellence 2014, 2016 & 2017
And many more
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your Resume to Sharon O. Alfonso
Posted December 20, 2020