Academic Transplant Pulmonologist at Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Banner University Medical Center Phoenix seeking full-time Transplant Pulmonologists to expand our transplant pulmonologist team. Focusing on providing exceptional care to patients with critical lung illnesses and developing leading edge treatment.
Essential functions include:
- Manage wait list individuals
- Round on the inpatient transplant service
- Mentor our pulmonary fellows as they rotate though the transplant service.
- Supervise midlevel practitioners and coordinators in the care of transplant patients
- Perform bronchoscopy both surveillance biopsies and airway exams on transplant patients
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Strong clinical team building and interpersonal relationship skills
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Experience/Training in Transplant Pulmonary with 3 years plus experience
- Valid AZ license (or eligible to receive)
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers: Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix.
As a physician-led system focused on the well-being of our patients and our providers, Banner Health offers excellent compensation including attractive salary, relocation assistance, fully paid occurrence-based malpractice, paid CME plus allowance and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
About Banner Health
You want to help lead change in the health care field – rather than just react to it. You want to spend your time doing what you do best – caring for patients. You belong at Banner Medical Group (BMG) and Banner – University Medicine Group (BUMG).As Banner Health's employed physician group with more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practitioners across more than 65 specialties, BMG, is transforming the delivery of care. This transformation can most clearly be seen in our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) implementation. Through PCMH, we’re organizing care around patients, working in teams and coordinating and tracking care over time. The end result is the highest quality and most efficient delivery of patient care.For physicians working in their own practices, we have two different paths to lead you to a colorful career with Banner Health.We also offer faculty positions at Banner – University Medicine Center in partnership with the University of Arizona.
Posted October 22, 2021