Outpatient Family Medicine Position in Green Bay, Wisconsin - Market Leader in Pay, Sign-On and Student Loan Forgiveness
Green Bay, WI
Join Advocate Aurora Health in Green Bay Wisconsin, a waterfront community with abundant recreational activities, where you can build a successful family medicine practice while enjoying an exceptional quality of life.
- Team includes one other family physician and two nurse practitioners
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed, outpatient position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Call schedule shared with providers in market offering a 1:30 rotation
- Safe community with top rated schools
- Easy access to sub-specialty services for your patients through our system, integrated via Epic EM
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you
Posted August 12, 2020