Family Practice - Charming Small Town, 1-Hour NE of Denver
Excellent employed position in Brush, Colorado, 1-hour NE of Denver. Situated in the agriculturally-rich South Platte River Valley, Brush is home to 5,500 people and serves over 28,000, which includes the majority of Morgan County residents. The community thrives on its rural pace and charm and is revered for its “Homegrown Happiness!”
As Banner Health continues to grow we are seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join an established practice in Fort Morgan/Brush. This is an excellent opportunity to join an integrated health system that offers dedicated support to its physicians (including physician wellness and development initiatives). Find your future at Banner Health and enjoy quality care for your patients and quality time with those you love! That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
With Banner Health:
- You receive a lucrative compensation package
- $240K salary guarantee
- $100K Educational loan repayment plus additional dollars through state funding
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Excellent benefits and retirement packages
- Your education comes first
- Paid CME + allowance
- Educational loan repayment + eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- You’re supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,500 providers system wide
Though the location is considered a small town, its about an hour from Denver. ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE: Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
For more information and immediate consideration, please submit your CV today!
Posted May 27, 2021